2. About 'Me'
Collaboration starts with you. The more you are clear about your goals and capabilities, and at the same time are able to remain open to the needs and interests of your peers, the better you will be set up for a successful collaboration.
There are lots of techniques, principles and guidelines for how to be a great collabotor, and more of those will be linked here as the Epic knowledgebase grows. For now, we offer the following prompts as a way to help you clarify yourself, and distinguish your interests from those of the group. By answering these questions, you'll have the material to start a conversation and build rapport with your peers.
- Where are you from?
- What motivates you to do what you do?
- What are your primary areas of expertise and professional responsibility? Who do you work for?
- How would you describe your style of working?
- Why do you value collaboration?
- What is the kind of future are you trying to create?
- What are the qualities and characteristics of that future?
- Why do you value that particular future?
- Why are you involved in your current initiative or project?
- How do you think participating in that initiative or project can help you advance your personal goals?
- What specific skills do you have?
- What resources do you have access to?