Epic Collaboration Strategy Event
Posted by Hailey Cooperrider
It’s been nearly three months since Collabforge launched Epic Collaboration and made our promise to you. In that time, the effort has been mainly supported by Collabforge, with a small but growing band of committed collaborators. We'd like to now invite you to join us be part of our first open strategy night to evaluate our progress so far, share some things we’ve learned, and co-create the best approach going forward. We'd love for you to join us for an informal strategy session bringing your own reflections and ideas.
Please read our thoughts about the past three months here.
- Bring a few bucks to join a group pizza order, or brown bag it :)
- RSVP to email@example.com
Our first round of invitations went out to those who indicated their interest in Epic Collaboration via the webform on the homepage. As a result, the following people have already committed to attend:
- Peter Tsipas - Lawyer, Mentor, Blogger, Photographer & Curator - http://petertsipas.com/
- Chris Watkins - Director at Appropedia Foundation - http://www.appropedia.org/
- Dale Bowerman - Digital, Communications, Social Media
- Laura Wilkinson - Citizen Experience Development Lead - Victorian Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages - http://www.bdm.vic.gov.au/
If you can’t make the event, fear not, we will provide updates and new opportunities to provide input.
In the meantime, we encourage you to submit your ideas and questions in the comments on the blog post. We’d love nothing more than to see a discussion of these matters in advance of our in-person session.
Before you do so, we encourage you to review the homepage, about page, past blog posts, and the content of the library. And if you missed the opening event, our 20-minute launch presentation is probably the best way to understand what we are trying to do.
Looking forward to hearing from you.